Could You Be A WWII Kid/Teen?
Author Visit/In-House Field Trip for Schools GRADES 5-12
Virtual Visits Available
- Also Available via Zoom. Program length may vary from in-person presentation.
- Program Length: 75-90 minutes (after audience seated); Max. Three Sessions per Day. 60 minutes is possible, but a longer program is strongly recommended.
- Recommended Audience Ages: Grades 4-8
- Recommended Audience Size: 60-80 For the best possible experience for the students, divide a single grade into three sessions for the day. This allows more children to participate as volunteers, a closer view of the artifacts, and the best rapport between Annette and the children.
- Maximum Audience Size: 150
- Social Studies Curriculum Relevance: Connects to study of WWII (United States or European Home Front) Develops critical thinking skills and historical literacy, including in dealing with primary sources.
- Sessions of this program may be combined in a single day with sessions of A Writer's Life, for a total of three sessions.
- Cost: Please contact us. We have a holistic approach to pricing, and will want to know some details about your school. Be assured that prices are very reasonable!
Why Don't We Just Give the Price? Each school is different. We don't want to announce a rack rate and frighten you away if you have limited resources. There are discounts and alternatives to make Annette's programs accessible to every school, and many of our clients are Title I schools in rural areas. Asking questions doesn't commit you, and we want to hear from you!
Sign up for Annette's Newsletter